About Money Super Market
Money Supermarket is your one-stop shop for all your financial requirements, we have affiliated to all the top well-known brands and have helped countless UK citizens find the car of their dreams.
There is a better way to find the car or personal loan that you are looking for. Our system uses the latest technology to match you to the loan and lender that suits your needs best.
What makes us different from other lenders?
Unlike traditional lenders and banks, we don’t penalise you for your bad credit score and those with a spotty credit report are welcome to apply.
If you have 5 minutes to spare then you can apply for a loan via our website. There is no need to complete any paperwork as the entire loan process is automated from start to finish.
Applying won’t affect your credit score
If you have to apply to multiple lenders for financing at the same time this could have a negative impact on your credit score and show up on your credit report in the future. By using our service to apply you will have access to multiple lenders without damaging your credit score and your loan application will have a better chance of being approved.
Compare loans and save money
Your application will be sent to all the lenders in our network and the ones that approve your vehicle loan will be sent to you so that you can compare them and choose the one you like best. Lenders are sent in order of price as we are completely unbiased when it comes to offering you a loan.
Money Super Market Services
One simple quick loan application form will allow you to apply to over 40 lenders simultaneously without affecting your credit score having so many options to choose between means that you are sure to find something that will suit your requirements.
Even if you have a low credit score with over 40 lenders in our network you will find a lender that offers bad credit loans at a very low-interest rate. If lenders decline your loan application this can damage your credit score and make it even more difficult to apply for a loan in the future.
To apply for one of our loans:
- You need to be over the age of 18
- You must be a resident of the UK
- You will need to consent to a credit check
- Complete the online application
- Show your ability to repay the loan
Save money by managing your loan correctly
A car loan is a long term commitment and you will need to sign a long term loan contract and make payments for many years to come. You will be able to save money by paying your loan back as quickly as possible. Make additional payments whenever you have extra cash to help lower the interest rate.
Set up a direct debit to run on your account automatically in order to never miss a payment.
Money Super Market Product Details
- Loan Type Vehicle finance
Benefits of Money Super Market
- Convenient online loan applications
- Get instant access to a variety of loans
- Compare loan products online
Quick, convenient car loans at your fingertips
A vehicle is one of the most expensive purchases that you will ever make and most people need a helping hand in order to purchase the car of their dreams.
The first step to finding the perfect car loan is understanding the different types of vehicle financing that are available.
Different financing on offer includes:
- PCP (personal contract purchase) – This type of loan is perfect for those with a good credit score and gives you the ability to drive a new car every 2 or 3 years and has easy to manage low instalments
- PCH (personal contract hire) – This type of finance is essentially a long term rental, you do not own the vehicle and the arrangement includes services and tyre replacement
- HP (hire purchases) – This type of finance allows you to own the vehicle at the end of the loan term
- Motor loan – A motor loan is ideal for those that don’t have the money for a deposit and want to own the car outright
If you have a deposit to put down on a new vehicle then you can lower your interest rate considerably. Trade in your existing vehicle and use that to put down a deposit on your new car.
Find your ideal car loan solution
Once you understand the different types of long and short term loans on offer you will be able to compare them according to how well they meet your needs.
- Compare the cost of the total loan
- Find out if there are any restrictions associated with each loan type
- Do you require a maintenance programme that includes services and tyres?
- Do you take ownership of the vehicle once the loan term is completed?
- Are you allowed to sell the vehicle before the end of your loan term?
There are so many different vehicles available to choose between no matter if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.
Our helpful consultants are there to help you find the car you are searching for and help you arrange an online cash loan for it very quickly.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
MSM is really good at helping me find the best deal on car finance. Quality service!
— Midlothian —
Great site and easy application, approval takes a few days though.
— Canterbury —