Car loans are only one of the professional, expert financial services we offer.
Establishment in 2004, Santander UK has become a preferred financial provider in the UK.
Apart from being leading UK financial services provider, we offer a comprehensive range of personal and business financial products, with a client base of over 14 million.
What do we offer our clients?
Specially-tailored financial services for individuals, businesses, retailers and more. Our products are designed with our clients in mind.
What is important to us?
- Customer loyalty is what we aim to achieve with an innovative, personalised service that creates deeper relationships and earns customer loyalty.
- We want to provide the financial tools and support to improve the financial wellbeing of our customers.
- Although we cater for individuals and corporate alike, simplicity is at the core of our corporate culture. Only the best service to our customers, at the best price for our shareholders will do.
- We have focused on mobile experience with technological innovation to stay ahead in the industry of lending and banking services and products.
An alternative to car finance that sets a new benchmark
If you are looking to buy your very first car, a new car or simply upgrading to a newer model, we are here to help you.
Our car loans give you the option to choose what vehicle purchase suits you best.
- One of the most attractive features is that we offer unsecured loans, this means the loan is not secured against the car you buy.
- There is no limit to how many miles you accumulate in your car, some car finance restrict the miles permitted on the car purchased.
- No upfront payment and your first repayment is 30 days after the loan is agreed.
- There is no admin fee.
Benefits of Santander loans
- Flexible terms and loan amounts
Borrow from £1,000 to £20,000 over a repayment terms of one to five years.
- Quick decision within 24 hours
You can enjoy loan approval in as little as 24 hours.
- Fixed monthly repayment
It is easy to budget for our car loans as you only have one fixed monthly repayment.
If you want to know how much a car loan will cost you, simply use our repayment calculator.
How do we do business?
We have a business model that is centred to value for our people, our clients, our communities, and our shareholders. By serving our local communities, we give back to our communities.
Santander Product Details
- Loan Type Vehicle finance
- Interest Rate from 3.0%
- Loan Amount up to £25,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Summary of Services
Santander, the trusted name in vehicle finance
With exceptional service, and dedication, we will find the right car loan for you.
In order to apply for a loan with Santander, we require that you meet the following minimum requirements.
- UK residents are able to apply for our car loans.
- You must be aged 21 years and over.
- You are required to have a regular gross annual income of at least £6,000
- You can apply for a car loan if you have not been declared bankrupt or had a CCJ or an IVA within the last six years.
How to apply for our car loans
Apply now by contacting us or visiting one of our branches. Also have a look at your online banking to and scroll over to your 'My Offers' section as you may have a special offer waiting.
Simply speak to one of our professional consultants if you wish to make an early repayment on your car loan.
Santander cares about its communities
Our business model is directly centred on the communities in which we serve. We take pride in serving these communities and helping its businesses prosper.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Santander was the best choice since I was able to get an unsecured car loan which is honestly amazing.
— London —
Santander offers really competitive interest rates and their repayment structure is very convenient.
— Watford —
The best customer service in the business.
— London —
Santander Contact Details
- not available
- 406 Strand London England WC2R 0NE United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed