We are considered the UK's no.1 non-bank business lender on Feefo!
That says a lot about our lending services and products. LDF is the largest independent provider of finance to small businesses and our customer-focused principles are at the heart of our business.
Why choose LDF?
As a reputable, well-established funder to UK businesses, we are a provider of unsecured quick finance. When you apply for a loan you will be assigned a dedicated account manager that will ensure that you find the most suitable finance solution. Whatever your industry, profession or requirement, we are able to assist you, financially.
We're award winning
How reliable and great are our finance solutions? The amount of awards we have won speaks to you as a valued customer, giving you peace of mind that you are dealing with a lender that is second to none. Here are some of the recent awards that we have won.
- SME Awards 2016
- Leasing World Awards 2016
- CEO Awards 2016
- Flintshire Business Awards
Wealth of financial knowledge
Initially established in 1986, we have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to business financing, support, and steering businesses upwards to reach new heights and expand.
Our services include short-term loans and business development loans.
LDF Short-term business loan
Designed to cover the cost of specific business purposes, your repayment terms are spread over a three to 12 month term. Loans are available from £1,000 with no upper ceiling.
LDF Business Development Loan
Our Business Development Loan can help you fund a variety of businesses-purpose ventures with repayment terms of up to five years. Considered a medium-term business loan option, which is available only to professional firms in the legal, accounting, architectural and healthcare industries, to undertake the following but not limited thereto.
- Renovations and Refurbishment
- Marketing and Advertising
- Research and Development
- Stock Purchases
- Training Costs
- Partner Buy In and Outs
- Receive finance in as little as 24 hours
- E-sign loan documents online on any device, for a quick and easy online loan application
- Monthly and quarterly repayments available
- An LDF Business Loan can be used for a number of your requirements
LDF Product Details
- Loan Type Business Loans
- Loan Amount up to £200,000
- Repayment 90 days to 60 months
- Decision 24 hours
Summary of Services
Get all the business finance you need from one leading loan provider
Simply complete the form online or contact us directly. We are ready to assist you with getting the business funds you need to help grow your business.
Corporate finance process
- Select the equipment and supplier
- Provide LDF with equipment cost and specifications, if possible
- Application decision process
- Upon acceptance, final repayment figures and/or any other conditions will be confirmed
- LDF’s sales support team will contact the supplier to arrange payment and invoicing
- LDF will arrange for the paperwork to be signed
- Equipment is delivered and installed. Supplier paid and agreement commences
Our new interest only option
We have an exciting new short-term option, an interest only loan, which enables costs to be paid over a three month period. You are left with a business cash flow injection, requiring only interest to be repaid at the end of months one and two. Thereafter, the final repayment of interest along with the full balance will be paid.
- Our first ever ‘interest only’ unsecured loan
- Suitable for a wide range of business requirements
- If you are awaiting a large payment but require a fast loan, it is an ideal solution for you
Key features of our loans
- Lending from £1,500 to £200,000
- Business loans with terms of three months to five years
- Receive funds within four hours
- Unsecured lending
- Competitive rates and arrangement fees
- Electronic finance documentation to ensure fast and easy completion
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I like the fact that their website offers a wide selection of services. Pity the exact pricing isn't listed and requires a quick chat with a consultant. Other than that, it's a solid way to go.
— Edinburgh —
Great option if you're looking for low-interest rates and affordable repayment terms. LDF is a no brainer.
— Salisbury —