About Lloyds Bank
Lloyds Bank is committed to helping UK citizens consolidate their debts and regain management over their finances.
Thus, we pledge to help individuals get the very best loan deals in the industry. From home loans to debt consolidation loans, we are here to assist you every step of the way.
Affordable, simple and transparent
We are only interested in providing affordable, simple and transparent financing practices. If you are in the market for a debt consolidation loan, let us help you get the financing that you need to make it happen.
By providing right level of the support, knowledge and finance products, we offer specialist services to consolidate your debt, and regain financial freedom. Our customers are important to us and thus, we pledge our 100% commitment to you, and your financial wellbeing.
Our responsibility to you
At Lloyds Bank, we want you to reach financial freedom, and we will therefore never encourage you to borrow more than you can afford and we have lots of help and guidance. At Lloyds Bank, we only follow responsible lending practises; which is also in the best interest of our customers.
Lloyds Bank Services
Our services extend to different types of loans, banking services, and more.
One of our expert services, debt consolidation loans has helped many UK residents regain financial control and increase their disposal income.
What is debt consolidation?
Debt consolidation enables you to bundle all your existing debts repayments into one single personal loan, leaving you with one monthly repayment. This is where our personal loans can help. Some customers are eligible to receive a low APR on loans of between £7,500 and £25,000 over a period of one to five years.
Increase your disposal income today
A single debt consolidation loan could save you money, reduce your overall monthly payments, and make managing your money easier. It could also save you money on the interest that you would have paid to other high interest-bearing creditors.
Features and benefits
- You could receive a rate as low as 4.9% APR Representative
- You are able to borrow from £7,500 to £25,000 over one to five years
- Additional borrowing options: choose to borrow from £1,000 to £50,000 over one to seven years repayment period
- Flexible repayment options allows you to make additional payments free of charge
- Instant money in your account. Complete an online loan application to have funds immediately transferred to your bank account on the following working day.
Lloyds Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Debt Consolidation
- Interest Rate from 4.9%
- Loan Amount up to £25,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Summary of Services
Apply for our loans in only 15 minutes!
Use our online loan calculator to work out how much your loan repayments could be and simply apply online to get the financing you need today.
Loan approval requirements
You must be over 18 years old and a UK resident to apply for a loan and the amount and the rate available is subject to our evaluation of your circumstances.
Things to keep in mind
- Our loans that we offer are available online and only to Lloyds Bank customers who hold a current account and have had an active account for at least one month.
- The amount and the rates you are assigned will be subject to our assessment of your circumstances.
- Repayment holidays, if applicable are available if you meet certain conditions. However, interest will still be added to your loan amount during such times.
- The flexible loan option is available to apply for in branch or over the phone.
Ways to apply
Online – Should you be registered for internet banking, you can get a personalised quote and a decision online in just five minutes. It really is as easy as that. Register for online banking should you wish to apply online.
By phone - Applicants with a Lloyds Bank Current Account are welcome to apply via telephone.
In branch – If you are applying for a debt consolidation loan between £1,000 and £25,000 visit your local branch and we should be able to give you an answer and the money in your account that same day.
- It will take you less than 15 minutes with no obligation to apply for a quick loan.
- No effect on your credit rating even if you are declined.
- Get a clear idea of what you could afford.
Other valuable services
Home improvements are able to add value to your home and in doing so, to your investment. Speak to us today to see how we can assist you with adding value to your home. You can apply for a first time buyer mortgage with Lloyds Bank if you have never had a mortgage before and intend to be the only applicant. Additionally, you must be buying a UK property.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Lloyd's offered me a really nice low-interest loan at an affordable term to help me consolidate my debts.
— Manchester —
When I applied for my loan with Lloyd's I never imagined that the money would be in my account the same day. That is service.
— Manchester —
The lowest interest rate I have found to date. I can now pay off my debts!
— Manchester —
Lloyds Bank Contact Details
- 0345 3000000
- 0345 0701190
- not available
- 42-46 Market St Manchester England M1 1PW United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 19:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 19:00
- Friday 08:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 11:00 – 16:00