About TFS Loans
The TFS Group was established in 2003, with the aim to offer a range of consumer finance products for borrowers who are unable to access traditional banks and lenders.
With our particular niche in the “guarantor” unsecured credit, we are a preferred lender that cares about your specific financial requirements.
Our mission statement
We strive to be a leading lender that offers transparency and service second to none.
We cater for customers and businesses requiring an alternative to the mainstream funders in the UK. It is what sets us apart from other lenders.
Why a TFS Guarantor Loan?
Loan approval should not solely be based on your credit history.
That is why our lending criteria is flexible to accommodate individuals with different types of credit histories.
With our guarantor loan as an alternative way of lending, provides you with an affordable loan.
Do you have a poor credit history?
If you have a bad credit history or no credit history, we are able to offer you a loan of up to £15,000. What you spend the money on, is up to you.
What makes us different?
Regardless of your credit flaws in the past, we want to help you financially and see you succeed.
If you need financing, give us a call and let us help you make your dreams a reality.
TFS Loans Services
We are a preferred lender because TFS Guarantor Loans are tailored to fit your individual financial circumstances.
Having a flexible approach allows you to borrow the amount you need over a term that best suits you. Loan amount vary from £1,000 to £15,000 with minimum repayment term of two years to a maximum of five years, the choice is yours.
All you need to know about our guarantor loans
- RATES from 29.9% to 69.9% APR
- WE CATER for clients with bad credit, CCJS, defaults, debt consolidation
- EVERYONE'S considered, providing you can afford the payments
- QUICK approval
- YOU COULD receive your loan within 24 hours
- EASY to repay early
- NO setup fees
- THERE are no costs or fees to set up a loan
Fast, simple and flexible
- To apply for a guarantor loan simply complete the online application form. This should not take longer than five minutes.
- You will need to find a guarantor that is willing to guarantee the loan repayment should you default on your repayments.
- We will help you every step of the way during you loan application.
Early repayment on your loan
You are able to settle the loan at any point during the term but early repayment is subject to an early repayment charge up to 58 days interest.
Quick and easy
Our completion team aim to transfer the funds within 24 hour prior to your loan application. However, we do require your guarantor details at the time of your application.
TFS Loans Product Details
- Loan Type Loans Bad Credit
- Interest Rate from 29.9%
- Loan Amount up to £15,000
- Repayment 24 months to 60 months
Summary of Services
TFS Loans makes getting a loan easy for people with bad credit!
Simply apply for a guarantor bad credit loan online.
It only takes a few minutes and you could have the finances you need today.
Click the ‘Apply’ tab on the home screen after you have provided your details and selected the amount you require for your loan. For loan approval efficiency, you can also provide your guarantor’s details at the end of the application process.
What is a guarantor loan?
A guarantor unsecured loan requires a second person, who co-signs for the loan. The guarantor will be liable to repay the monthly instalments should you default on your loan repayments.
Who can be your guarantor?
A friend, parent, family member, work colleague, neighbour or even your landlord that is willing to repay the loan should you default on repayments.
- A UK homeowner
- Aged from 18 to 78 - at end of term of the loan
- Have a regular income
- Your guarantor will be required to speak to us and go through the process, including an affordability assessment.
- Thereafter, the guarantor is required to sign the documents, which are sent electronically or by post.
- Once the guarantor application has been returned to us, we will call them to discuss the terms and conditions of the loan. The loan will be paid into your guarantor’s bank account as per company policy.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was able to get the loan I needed to buy a new car so that I could travel for a new job and finally got myself in a better financial position.
— Essex —
With a guarantor co-signing my loan I was able to get a relatively low-interest rate to accompany my longer loan term.
— Bristol —
Really fast and simple online application that didn't need a ton of paperwork.
— Nottingham —
TFS Loans Contact Details
- Brook House, 26 Brook Rd Rayleigh England SS6 7XJ United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Brook House 26 Brook Road, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 7XJ, UK
- Monday 09:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 18:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed