The Automobile Association (AA) was created people just like you who had a collective goal of putting you, the driver’s interest first.
Established in June 1905, in London, four driving enthusiasts jointly worked together to form the AA. The one main goal of the AA has never changed and that is to protect you, the motorist, and put your interests first, above all.
15 million members strong
AA has over 15 million members from its humble, original 90 members. It is easy to see how we have earned a reputable name in the industry. We are now the UK's largest motoring organisation, we have got a unique history of implementation of new technology and innovations to better serve you.
Wide range of services
We started off with breakdown cover, which has always been our number one priority. However, we have since branched out into finance including credit cards, insurance, leisure and lifestyle services. These services are offered with the same exceptional service and expertise that you have come to expect from AA.
Provided by the Bank of Ireland UK
AA Financial Services Limited is a credit broker and not a lender and our financial services are provided by Bank of Ireland UK.
The AA offers an expert credit card facility that has been designed for customers to have the greatest amount of benefits and features. Here is what you can expect from an AA credit card.
Balance Transfer Credit Card
The AA Balance Transfer Credit Card enables you to transfer balances from existing credit cards or store cards into one, central account.
- Enjoy a 0% for up to 37, 26 or 18 months when a balance transfer is made in the first three months, depending on individual circumstances.
- A balance transfer fee of 1.99% applies.
- 0% for three months on purchases from account opening.
- No annual fee.
- Just as with any personal loan your APR will be based on your individual circumstances.
- A balance transfer fee of 1.99% will be applied, which will increase the balance owed.
- In order to keep your promotional rates, pay on time each month and stay within your credit limit.
- When the promotional offer ends any outstanding amount will be charged interest at your standard variable rate.
AA Product Details
- Loan Type Credit Cards
- Loan Amount from £1,000
Benefits of AA
- Balance transfers
- Affordable interest rates
- Choose between a range of financial services
AA is a trusted name in the industry
Get 0% interest for up to 37 months with an easy online application form and you get an instant decision.
Before you apply, you are able to check your chance of being approved with our simple, convenient eligibility checker.
Before we get started
You will need to meet certain minimum criteria before applying for our credit card facility. You can apply if you,
- are aged 18 years or over
- are a UK resident
- currently have a bank or building society account
- are employed, retired or a homemaker with an annual income of over £8,000 which does not include benefit payments
- do not have any outstanding County Court Judgements
Finalising your application
You will need the sort code and account number of your bank or building society account to complete the online credit application and should your application be successful you will receive your card within seven working days.
Other credit card options
- Dual Credit Card
BALANCE TRANSFER - 0% for either 16 or 14 months when made in the first three months.
PURCHASES - 0% for either 32 or 24 months on purchases from account opening.
EXTRAS - 2.89% balance transfer fee.
- Low Rate Credit Card
The Low Rate Credit Card offers the lowest interest rate on purchases and balance transfers.
BALANCE TRANSFER - 0% for three months when made in the first three months.
PURCHASES - 0% for three months on purchases from account opening.
EXTRAS - No balance transfer fee.
Contact us today!
We would like to assist you with a credit card option that best suits your needs. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and let us help you find the perfect solution.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Great variety of credit cards to choose from, I enjoyed best how long the interest-free periods were.
— St Andrews —
Awesome online application and they mail my card to my house or workplace, no need to go pick it up anywhere.
— Blackpool —
A low-interest rate on my credit card AND no annual fee. What more could one want?
— Dublin —
AA Contact Details
- Lambert House Cheadle England SK8 2DY United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Lambert House Stockport Road Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2DY, England
- Monday 10:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 10:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 10:00 – 18:00
- Friday 10:00 – 18:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed