Are you familiar with the UK’s largest provider of credit building credit cards?
Vanquis Bank is a UK company formed in 2003 and we have already accepted over three million people in the UK for our Chrome credit cards. As we form part of the Provident Financial Group, founded over 130 years ago, we have earned a reputable name in the industry.
Giving people a chance
Vanquis Bank was established with the aim of helping people get the credit they deserve. The convenience of a credit card can be out of reach of many people and this is particularly the case if they have no credit history or a poor credit history.
Have you been declined for a credit card?
We were founded with the aim of providing options to people who may have been declined by the high street banks, credit unions or other traditional credit card providers.
Over three million accepted customers have enjoyed our credit card facilities in the past 10 years and we are proud to say we are the UK’s largest specialist provider of credit builder cards.
Bad credit or no credit?
Regardless whether you have bad credit or no credit history, we will be happy to check whether we are able to help you.
Credit cards are probably the most convenient form of credit and we do not want you to miss out on any of the benefits thereof.
That is why we strive to assist as many individuals seeking credit cards as possible.
Award winning service
Not only do we aim to provide excellent customer service from our two UK based customer service centres in Kent and Yorkshire but we have also won:
- Moneyfacts’ ‘Credit Builder Card Provider of the Year’ Award in 2015 and 2016
- Credit Today’s Credit Card Provider of the year in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Our customers seem to be happy with our service too, judging by our customer ratings. It is easy to see why we are a preferred credit card provider in the UK.
What is a credit card suitable for?
- Use your Chrome Credit Card to buy goods and services at over 24 million Visa merchants around the world, which can be done online, by mail order or over the phone.
- Withdraw cash from cash machines locally and abroad.
- A Chrome Credit Card gives you the financial freedom to make your life a little easier by offering a viable credit card facility that works for you.
Chrome Product Details
- Loan Type Credit Cards
- Interest Rate 24.7%
- Loan Amount up to £1,000
Summary of Services
Simply apply online today to receive your Chrome Credit Card
Applying for a credit card could not be any easier. Even if you have bad credit or no credit, we will be happy to help you get the credit card facility that you desire, in the quickest time possible.
You will need the following information to complete the online loan application form:
- Your annual household income
- Details of your employer should you be employed
- A valid email address
You will receive a response after approximately 60 seconds after submitting your safe and secure application form.
How your account works
- Our customers enjoy no annual fees on Chrome credit card accounts.
- You will be required to repay a percentage of the balance outstanding on your account every month.
- Late repayments and exceeding your limit will result in your account being charged a £12 fee.
My credit limit
Your credit limit will start from a manageable £150 to £1,000. Please note that it is important for you to exceed your credit limit. You might be eligible for credit limit increases later on, provided that you pay on time and do not exceed your limit.
You will repay a percentage of the balance outstanding on your account on a monthly basis and you will be allocated a monthly minimum repayment percentage once your account has been opened.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Spectacular customer service, the consultants are world class.
— London —
A very affordable credit card that I can use everywhere I go. I can easily recommend them.
— Stratford —
Chrome Contact Details
- 229 Camden High St, Camden Town London England NW1 7BU United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 10:00 – 18:30
- Tuesday 10:00 – 18:30
- Wednesday 10:00 – 18:30
- Thursday 10:00 – 18:30
- Friday 10:00 – 18:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed