About Barclay Card
Barclays has been providing expert services in the banking industry for a solid 325 years.
As such, we have earned the name of one of the most reputable banks in the UK. Our humble beginning in Lombard Street, London is where it all started. We proudly launched the world’s first ATM not to mention created revolutionary mobile phone payments services. Our wealth of knowledge has helped us understand what our clients need most.
Consumer, corporate and investment banking is our strength and thus, our strategy. Providing world-class banking services and products is what we have been doing for the last 325 years. Our customer-centred approach help us to better understand our customers and we design our products and service around what our customers need and want most.
Credit cards from Barclays
With a wide range of credit cards available, you have the option to choose what is best suited for you. Eligibility applies to all our credit cards.
Newly launched for people with limited credit history
We are excited to announce the launch of our Barclaycard Initial credit card, which is specifically designed for individuals with limited credit histories. It is just another way we help all our customers with the financial products and services they require.
Improve your credit rating
If you make your payments on time and stay within your credit limit, you can improve your credit rating.
Barclay Card Services
One of the expert banking products that we offer is that of credit cards.
We have a wide range of credit cards available, and one that will suit your requirements and you can quickly and easily apply for credit online or in strore. Here a few examples of the credit cards we have available.
Barclaycard Initial credit card
- A starting credit limit between £150 and £1,200
- 0% interest on purchases for three months from the date you open your account
- An exclusive Barclaycard offer with Uber
- Free ongoing access to your Experian Credit Score
Reduce your interest rate
If you pay your minimum credit card payments on time and stay within your credit limit, we will reduce your interest rate within 12 months of account opening.
Barclaycard 25 month purchase and 25 month balance transfer offer
- Enjoy 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers
- 0% interest on purchases for 25 months after account activation
- 0% interest for 25 months on balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account. Your 0% offer will start from the date you make your balance transfer.
How your interest offers work
- You can enjoy a 0% balance transfers made within the first 60 days from account opening.
- Stay within your credit limit and make at least your minimum payment on time each month to enjoy this offer.
- When your 0% purchase offer ends, a standard interest rate will apply
Barclay Card Product Details
- Loan Type Credit Cards
- Loan Amount from £250
Benefits of Barclay Card
- Simplified terms and conditions
- Easy online applications
- No interest charged for the first 3 months
- Fraud protection
All our benefits of our credit cards are free and exclusively available to Barclaycard customers
If you d not already have a Barclaycard, we have the option that will best suit your needs. Talk to us, visit us or apply online to get yours today.
Applying for a Barclaycard online
Most applications allow us to provide an instant answer on the success of the credit card application. However, at times we might require more information. You can expect to receive your Barclaycard from seven to 14 days. Should you not qualify for the product you have chosen, we might offer you an alternative option that is within your reach.
Contact us today
If you would like to talk to one of our expert team members, you can call us and we will be happy to assist you with any queries. Alternatively, you can visit any Barclays branch and speak to an adviser. We also offer personal loans and a range of alternative credit options.
Eligibility for a Barclaycard
Simply complete the online eligibility form before you apply for a Barclaycard and we will tell you how likely you are to be accepted. It's free to use and you will get an answer in minutes, which does not affect your credit rating.
Benefits and features of our credit cards
- Manage your account online the easy way whether you are at home or on the go. View your statements, use the Barclaycard app and receive handy alerts. It is how we make banking easier
- Different ways to pay makes our banking services convenient
- Uber customer offer
- Experian Credit Score
- Entertainment features
- One simple fee when abroad
- Here for you every step of the way
- Protecting you from fraud
- Straightforward terms and conditions
- We protect your purchases
- All your information used online is protected with state of the art encryption systems
A credit card that meets your needs
Visit our website and browse our range of credit cards to find the best suited option for you.
Barclay Card is a trusted & reliable provider of credit cards
In our review, Barclay Card adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Barclay Card is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 759676
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
My Barclay card rewards me for keeping up to date with my payments by lowering my interest rate.
— Galway —
Affordable card with nice and long interest-free purchases.
— Nottingham —
I am an existing Barclay client so applying for my credit card was very quick and easy, took less than 5 minutes in the branch.
— Greenock —
Barclay Card Contact Details
- 86-88 Market St Manchester England M1 1PD United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 09:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 09:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 09:30 – 17:30
- Friday 09:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed