About Lloyds Bank
Here at Lloyds Bank we are committed to helping British citizens get the home loans they need to purchase their dream homes.
Thus, we pledge to help individuals get the very best loan deals in the industry and adding value to your mortgage package wherever possible.
Affordable, simple and transparent
We are only interested in providing affordable, simple and transparent financing practices. If you are in the market for a home loan, let us help you get the financing that you need to make it happen.
With focus on providing the support, knowledge and finance products that emergent home owners need, we offer specialist services to make investing in your dream home a reality.
Our customers are important to us and thus, we pledge our 100% commitment to you.
Our responsibility to you
At Lloyds Bank, we want you to reach financial freedom, and we will therefore never encourage you to borrow more than you can afford and we have lots of help and guidance.
At Lloyds Bank, we only follow responsible lending practises; which is also in the best interest of our customers. rSo whether you're looking for car finance, a home loan or a personal loan, you're in safe hands.
Lloyds Bank Services
Have you been thinking of some home improvements?
We are able to help you with the personal loan you need to give your home that new look, whether it be a new kitchen to a loft extension.
Features and benefits
- You could receive a rate as low as 3.6% APR Representative
- You are able to borrow from £7,500 to £25,000 over one to five years
- Additional borrowing options: choose to borrow from £1,000 to £50,000 over one to seven years repayment period
- Flexible repayment options allows you to make additional payments free of charge
- Instant money in your account. Apply for a loan online to have funds immediately transferred to your bank account on the following working day.
- You have the option to apply for up to two repayment holidays
Things to keep in mind
- The home improvement loans that we offer are available online and only to Lloyds Bank customers who hold a current account and have had an active account for at least one month.
- The amount and the rates you are assigned will be subject to our assessment of your circumstances.
- Repayment holidays are available if you meet certain conditions. However, interest will still be added to your loan amount during such times.
- The flexible loan option is available to apply for in branch or over the phone.
Lloyds Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Property Finance
Summary of Services
Lloyds Bank will ensure you get the best possible home loan deal!
Use our online loan calculator to work out how much your loan repayments could be and simply apply online to get the financing you need today.
Loan approval requirements
You must be over 18 years old and a UK resident to apply for our home loan and the amount and the rate available is subject to our evaluation of your circumstances.
What can you use your home improvement loan for?
- improving your kitchen or bathroom, or any other room
- extending rooms or adding new rooms to your property
- heating and insulation, such as double glazing and central heating
- landscaping of your garden.
Adding value to your home
Home improvements are able to add value to your home and in doing so, to your investment. Speak to us today to see how we can assist you with adding value to your home.
Ways to apply
Online – Customers can get a personalised quote and a decision online in just five minutes. Register for online banking should you wish to apply online, and have you loan approved in the shortest time possible.
By phone - If you have a Lloyds Bank Current Account, you are welcome to apply for a loan via telephone.
In branch – Consumers wishing to apply for home loans between £1,000 and £25,000 visit your local branch. We are often able to transfer the funds on the day of loan application.
What are the other benefits when choosing Lloyds Bank?
- You can apply for a loan in less than 15 minutes without no obligation.
- Should you loan be declined, it will not negatively affect your credit score.
- We assist you to know exactly how much you are able to afford.
First time buyer mortgage
You can apply for a first time buyer mortgage with Lloyds Bank if you have never had a mortgage before and intend to be the only applicant. Additionally, you must be buying a UK property.
Steps when applying for a home loan
Step 1 - Thinking of buying your first home?
If you are thinking of buying your first home, we encourage you to learn about the deposit amount you will need, how much you could borrow and whether you meet the requirements for a mortgage.
Step 2 - Find out how much you could borrow
Use our online mortgage calculator that will give you an idea on what you could borrow and shows the current interest rates. It also helps you to compare monthly payments.
Step 3 - Start viewing properties
You will receive an Agreement in Principle, which there is no charge for and no obligation to apply for your mortgage with us
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Dedicated staff that ensures you get value for money.
— Manchester —
Good interest rate at your own terms.
— Manchester —
Lloyds Bank Contact Details
- 0345 3000000
- 0345 0701190
- not available
- 42-46 Market St Manchester England M1 1PW United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 19:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 19:00
- Friday 08:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 11:00 – 16:00