About Pepper Home Loans
Pepper is a market leading third-party loan servicer and asset manager that started up in Australia in 2001.
We now provide financial assets and loan servicing platforms in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and other select European jurisdictions. With our strong track record in Australia, we have proven our worth as a top home loan lender in the UK.
Wide range of services
Our range of services includes residential home loans, commercial loans, asset finance and consumer finance. With speciality services and the highest level of professionalism, you are sure to enjoy the services of a reputable home loan lender.
Proudly serving the UK since 2012
Since 2012, and the opening of our European office in London, we are now one of the leading specialist loan servicing companies in the UK. Providing tailored services to investor and banking clients is what we aim to do with the highest level of quality service and professionalism.
Award winning home loan lender
What’s more is that we are an award-winning lender of residential and buy to let mortgages.
Why choose Pepper as a home loan provider?
Have you had difficulty when applying for a loan with a high street bank or other traditional lender? We cater for those who are self employed, those with credit faults, complex income structures, young credit history, or previous financial difficulties.
Let us help you make your dream home a reality. Our flexible lending approach enables us to assist a greater number people get the home loan financing they require.
What Pepper Home Loans can offer you
We offer home loans to UK residence and we cater for those with a less than perfect credit score, individuals who are self employed and a number of other unique financial situations.
If you have been having difficulty getting approved for a home loan from a traditional lender, credit union or bank, you will be relieved to know that we want to help you regardless of your current financial status.
Home loans with value
Customers are able to apply for a minimum loan amount of £25,001 and a maximum of £1 million over a loan term of five to 35 years.
Quick overview of our home loans
- Residential rates from 2.28%
- No credit scoring
- Buy to Let rates from 3.13%
- Self employed - minimum 1 year's trading
- Residential loans up to 85% LTVBuy to Let loans up to 80% LTV
- No maximum value for CCJs / Defaults
- Free legal services on all remortgages
- Loans up to £1 million
- Maximum age 75 at end of term and 85 for Buy to Let
Benefits of Pepper
- We look at all financial cases
- No credit scoring for property finance with us
- Direct access to a professional underwriting team
- Flexible product range
- An easy-to-understand approach to underwriting
- Strong UK mortgage knowledge backed by a global organisation
- Apply via telephone or set up a branch meeting
In a Nutshell
- Online application
- Secured loan option
- Bad credit consideration
Pepper Home Loans deliver only the best home loan options
You are required to register before you can apply for a Pepper home loan. The procedure is simple and we will assist you every step of the way.
You will be required to meet a set of requirements before you are able to enjoy home loan approval. Some of the basic requirements are,
- At least 25 years of age
- UK resident or have permanent residency for the past three years
- Loan must be repaid by the age of 75
- There is a maximum of two applicants
- Minimum income of £18,000 per application
There are other additional requirements, as we deal with individuals from varied credit histories including those who qualify for bad credit loans only, poor financial statuses and more. These include but are not limited to the following.
- There is no maximum value of CCJs and Defaults.
- Bankruptcy to have been discharged six years ago
- IVA to have been discharged six years ago
- No repossessions in the last six years
- No debt management in the last 12 months
Clients first - we only deal with intermediaries and the needs of clients are always first on our agenda
Competitive products – customers have access to a range of award-winning financial products, with flexible criteria, for clients whose needs are off the beaten track
Easy to talk to – we believe in excellent customer service and so you can talk to one of our team members directly to get the answers quickly
Eligibility & Requirements
- UK resident
- Employed full-time
- Active UK bank account
- Recent pay slips
- Bank statements
- Proof of address
Other Products & Services
- HOME Loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am happy to recommend them to others - they go the distance to ensure satisfaction.
— London —
By far the lowest rates we have found in our search for a home loan.
— Watford —
Top notch service!
— Luton —