We have an obligation to act fairly, thus we are committed to following all Standards when offering short-term loans.
Herewith are some key responsibilities and what we require from our customers to ensure that our relationship works well both ways.
Flexible and affordable loans
Barclay aims to be responsible when it comes to lending and to provide a product that is best suited for you.
We provide all the relative information with regards to our online loans as well as how they work, in a straightforward way to give you the opportunity to decide what works best for your requirements.
Our aim is to make sure that our product and services offer the flexibility wherever possible, we make a point of treating you fairly and reasonably and ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service at all times.
Should there be any inaccuracies with regard to your personal information we have about you, we will amend your information as quickly as possible.
If you are having financial difficulties, Barclayloan will assist and will do our best to understand your overall circumstances and help you with one of our short-term loans.
We'll try our best to identify other options that could possibly give you the affordability and where appropriate provide advice as to how you could free yourself of debt.
We invite you to make use of our many products and services
- Car loans – When you want to purchase a new car, a vehicle loan with Barclay's means you have the funds in your pocket and this gives you the flexibility to negotiate a good price.
- Consolidate your debt – A consolidated loan means you can have all your debt in one place by combing all your accounts from different lenders, which means you're able to take control of your finances, keep track of your budget and only have one single account to fuss about.
- Home improvement loan - Should want a new kitchen or perhaps you'd like to spruce up your lounge or add on a new room, our home personal loan is designed to assist you, allowing you to get more from your property.
Barclays Product Details
- Loan Type Short-term Loans
- Interest Rate from 4.9%
- Loan Amount up to £25,000
- Repayment 24 months to 60 months
Benefits of Barclays
- Personalised loan quotes
- Interest rates starting at 4.9%
- Apply for a loan in 10 minutes
- Short-term loans up to £25,000
Getting a short-term loan is as easy as completing a quick online loan application
We offer means of borrowing, our interest rates are fixed according to your personal needs and we are able to advise you on what your loan rate will be before you apply for a loan; this will not affect your credit score in any way.
- Personal Loan - Should you already have a current account with us you could check to see you qualify for a provisional loan and we'll tell you what your rate will be before applying. All personal loans are subjected to status and you'll be pleased to know that there are no fees if you want to settle your loan earlier.
- Benefits - We're unlike most other lenders; in a lot of cases we'll offer you a personalised price quote up front. You'll able to see the actual rate you'll be getting plus the quotation won't affect your credit score.
- Money without delay – You could possibly receive your short-term loan immediately as long as: - you've applied online and your application has been approved.
All you need to do is download your agreement and mail it back to us between 7am-10.30pm. Your monthly repayments will be fixed which is great when you want to budget.
Why we suggest you apply for a Barclayloan!
- Top-up option – Should you already be a Barclayloan customer and you are in need of more money, you can apply to increase your loan with us. You also have the option of applying for a second loan instead of using our top-up option
- Decide on your payment term – Depending on your loan amount, you can decide how you would prefer to make repayment. You can either pay in full settlement or you could increase your monthly repayment to pay the loan off earlier. However, we do charge a fee that is equal to 30 days of interest calculated on the amount that you are repaying and any other interest that would be due.
- Eligibility – You need to be 18 years of age or older, have a current account with Barclay's and have UK residency.
Quick online applications
Should you want to talk to us about a loan, you can contact us over the phone or if you would prefer to talk to us in person you could find a branch nearest to you, our professional team are available and more than willing to discuss your loan options.
Please note – If you have difficulties in applying for a Barclayloan, you're not able to see your provisional quick loan limit or have access to your personalised price quote, please contact us and we'll assist you with your options, as there are certain restrictions in place that need to be applied.
To register only takes 10 minutes of your time, however, you do need to be registered for Barclays Mobile Banking or Online Banking, and if you're not registered it may take a bit longer.
Take care of your pin, online log-in details and your cards or any other secured information to prevent fraud and assist us to protect your accounts with Barclay's.
Barclays is a trusted & reliable provider of short-term loans
In our review, Barclays adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Barclays is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 759676
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Quick and easy online application process, approval in minutes, had the cash in hand the next morning.
— Livingston —
A friend referred me, and I too found the service impeccable and the online process was quick. Had my money six hours later,
— Brighton —
Barclays Contact Details
- 86-88 Market St Manchester England M1 1PD United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 09:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 10:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:30 – 17:30
- Friday 09:30 – 17:30
- Saturday 09:30 – 15:30
- Sunday 11:00 – 15:00